Smooth and efficient communication is necessary for healthy work and personal relationships. Is your organization struggling with poor employee communication? Chances are this has started to reflect in your revenue and performance as well.
- Social networks: In today’s inter-connected world, it is essential for every organization to have a voice on social networks like LinkedIn, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Use the platform to share the company’s achievements, upcoming projects, etc. Also, encourage employees to share their successes and tips to help others succeed. This will improve employee morale and present a holistic view of your organizational vision to customers.
- Need for an intranet: Use the intranet to organize internal workflows and documentation. This will help reduce time wasted in duplication of effort as well as allow team members to easily interact and collaborate on projects.
- Recharge team dynamics: It is easy to get caught up in work-related deadlines and lose touch with team members. It’s a great idea to schedule regular team building activities and getaways. This helps team members to relax, recharge, and strengthen employee bonding.
- Recognize milestones: Use the internal newsletter to share company news and information. This helps team members feel connected and help them align their activities to a common goal. Newsletters are also a great way to celebrate employee achievements and boost morale.
- Reduce meetings: 9 out of 10 people surveyed feel that meetings are a waste of time. Make use of CRM tools for easier online collaboration. This will help reduce time spent in weekly meetings and more time using shared information for better results.
These are just a few of the quick ways in which you can shake up the internal employee communication processes for better results. As always, don’t be afraid to make this process your own. Invite employee suggestions and craft a method that works for you.